Speaking • Discovering • Empowering
Every presentation Jean MacDonald gives is customized for the specific audience. As a result, she offers a range of fees for meeting planners that meet most budgets. After an initial telephone consultation to determine your program requirements, you will receive a written quote for the appropriate customized packages.
What determines your price quote?
• Travel distance from my office in Pittsboro, NC
• Length of program
• Design /format / tailor (Style) of program
What length of time do you generally speak?
Keynotes: 45-90 minutes
Workshops: 2 hours , 1/2 day , full day
Customized sessions: Varies according to event
What do you mean by “style” of the program?
“Standard Program” means the content is already prepared and will be customized slightly according to the interests of the audience. Most meeting planners find the standard style presentations an easy, fabulous choice for keynotes and meeting openers. Topics are available as a speech, or in half-day or full-day format. Topics are always customized for your audience and can be combined.
“Made to Order” is associated with workshops and training sessions. It means the content will be completely reorganized, created, and delivered according to your needs. Meeting planners appreciate this style making it the most popular choice of programming.
What do you mean by “tools for success?”
Jean’s tools for success separates her offering from many other speakers. Meeting planners find this list a great additional value to add to the entire experience. This list can be explained during the initial call and includes such things as:
• Pre-event on site visits
• Spiral bound resource guides in place of regular handouts
• Summary presentation to board of directors or management
• Video recording of program for post event use and training
• One-on-one coaching for select staff after the event
• Special pricing for encore presentation
• Articles for newsletters or publications